Monday 21 July 2014

The Next Journey

After four days in LA, we travelled to San Francisco! It's a really beautiful state with lots and lots of culture- so much it was a little overwhelming for me. 

We stayed in a hotel right next to Pier 39. I loved this Pier as it had lots of cute little shops to buy presents for the loved ones waiting at home! 
We took a tour of San Francisco- this the most crooked street in the world Lombard Street. 
This is one of the best pictures I have ever taken- a beautiful view over all of the state.
On the tour, we stopped off at the famous Golden Gate Bridge!
We had a tour of the prison- Alcatraz. It was creepy but also amazing to see and hear such raw and shocking things. This is a view inside one of the cells! I would definitely reccomend taking the opportunity to do this if you ever go to San Francisco, as it is an experience I'll never forget. 
The prison had a gorgeous view of the state- which must have been devastating for the prisoners! 
I thoroughly enjoyed this trip, and I'm so lucky to have experienced all of this at such a young age. I hope you have enjoyed reading this as much as I have loved documenting it in this blog! Xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment