Sunday 3 August 2014

Ariana Grande

This fabulous woman is my absolute inspiration, not only in music, but in everyday life!


Not only is she absolutely gorgeous, but I love her style so much, and she has definitely helped me to find my own style. She's girly and pretty but classy at the same time and it suits her perfectly

I also love the way she holds herself as a young woman. She is content, and relaxed but still bubbly and respectful of the people around her. 

I alos admire the way she can act and sing! Her music is my favourite and I love that she has the sweet romantic side mixed with a badass bitch when she needs to be :')! She has influenced my music taste so much and I hope to see her live soon. Her voice is special and pure and I love it. 

Finally, I love the dedication and hard work ethic she has. It may have taken years but she has worked to make Yours Truly absolutely perfect for her fans and I can really relate to that because I'm an absolute perfectionist! 

I love this young woman so much and her music has cured many hours of boredom and inspired me to concentrate on my singing. I can't wait to hear her new album :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment