Wednesday 13 August 2014

Summer fashion

I love summer fashion because I'm a girly girl and it's a chance to let that shine through. Skirts, dresses, frills, pastels- ahhhh.

I've recently purchased three tops that I absolutely adore, and can style with many different things! I'm a big lover of denim, so have been styling these tops with denim shorts or a denim skirt.
I particularly love the way these two colours go together. I think that the coral and denim gel together beautifully. I also adore the pretty white collar and the matching cute buttons on this piece, it really allows me to portray my cute side! 

This floral cami has so much detail and is absolutely perfect. I like the lacey floral overlay at the top as I think it's very delicate. 
My last favourite top is this pastel pink cami. It has a beautiful floral pattern all over it and has a very interesting triangular shape at the bottom, which shows a tiny bit of stomach! 

I really love all of these pieces and have worn them a lot over summer. As much as I love these clothes, I'm really looking forward to being all cosy in burgundy scarves and oversized jumpers! Fall and winter clothing can be just as fun to style and I think I'm almost ready for that change... But can we have a little more sun first?



No comments:

Post a Comment